Foros de discusión ASTRONOMIA. FOROS ASTROGUIA.ORG
Astroguia.org .:. Foros de discusión de Astronomía

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Ver tus mensajes privadosVer tus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

Según la NASA. El Sol da señales de vida

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sistema Solar
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
xavier
Magnitud 12
Magnitud 12

MensajePublicado: 19 Nov 2008 07:55    Asunto: Según la NASA. El Sol da señales de vida Responder citando

El Sol da señales de vida.

"Creo que el mínimo del ciclo solar ha quedado atrás", dice el pronosticador de manchas solares David Hathaway, del Centro Marshall para Vuelos Espaciales (Marshall Space Flight Center ), de la NASA.

Más información en: http://ciencia.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/07nov_signsoflife.htm?list711594

Saludos.
Oculares,y más trastos.
Filtro NPB 2" DGM Optics
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
mintaka
Magnitud 1
Magnitud 1

MensajePublicado: 20 Nov 2008 05:47    Asunto: mintaka Responder citando

Es una buena noticia, esperemos que se incremente algo la actividad, así tendremos en que entretenernos algunos días. Gracias por la información xavier.

Saludos Very Happy
elvina
Magnitud 14
Magnitud 14

MensajePublicado: 26 Jun 2012 05:42    Asunto: Responder citando

I share it though, it may be a few weeks for me to get around to it as I have a lot of time at work currently. Will definately share the results when I'm done with that particular experiment!
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
elvina
Magnitud 14
Magnitud 14

I share it though, it may be a few weeks for me to get around to it as I have a lot of time at work currently. Will definately share the results when I'm done with that particular experiment!
elvina
Magnitud 14
Magnitud 14

elvina
Magnitud 14
Magnitud 14

MensajePublicado: 26 Jun 2012 05:43    Asunto: Responder citando

elvina
Magnitud 14
Magnitud 14

MensajePublicado: 26 Jun 2012 05:43    Asunto: Responder citando

tutu
Invitado

MensajePublicado: 17 Ene 2013 01:59    Asunto: golf however he or she fallen their club Responder citando

I can afford a brand new pair of nice golf clubs but I would likely feel really noticeable shanking everywhere together. Ican furthermore find the money to perform anywhere I need : within explanation, of course. However, Personally i think being a truly great coursewould bewasted over a golf enthusiast associated with my capacity.

You happen to be insane if you believe $287 is just too considerably to shell out for the mint list of BeCu Ping Vision Two golf irons. An arrangement throughout perfect condition may effortlessly retrieve $400+ upon Amazon. After i graduated from high school graduation our mothers and fathers acquired me personally pair of Called ping Attention A couple of Copper mineral clubs 2-LW and it charge all of them close to $900 during the time.

Throughout individuals cases initially my considered has been land. get as well as opposite. Was My partner and i at any time completely wrong that. Backquak says:I merely believe just how Terry has gone regarding modifying golf club design and style determined by everyone team and just how every single brain functions is a breathing of outdoors, we want every golf club to do a particular work as well as to much time were granted a product or service that is certainly using the performance of just one club: the Half a dozen metal. It truly amazes me we've put up with this specific pondering for therefore extended. While i started out tinkering with clubs that will wast this individual first thing that hit me interesting.

NickJacklaus states:I just buy a couple of FootJoy DryJoy Visit the game of golf shoes or boots with the new Tornado soft surges. These rises are incredibly intense and much more tough than the African american Widow soft rises I used to be making use of. Nonetheless, from Autumn to be able to Planting season I have been previously while using Winner Pro-Stinger material rises for a couple of factors.

Manners snob? If the taking part in companion ceases to fix a new basketball tag or even " rake " a sand or perhaps procedures in our range as well as makes a decision to try out Journey about his or her growth field from complete blast you will have terms. I am and also the social grace slob's nastier close friend, the gown rule snob. That's not me huge on the recognize technique off the tee as a result of.10/6/10.

woobwoob affirms:There are several course in Dallas/Fort Really worth which can be wonderful taking part in at $65 in order to experience throughout excellent period, there is however a single study course throughout Burleson Colorado (Only south associated with DFW far east regarding Thirty-five) that is a gem that not many individuals be familiar with, by no means already been loaded upwards even though we have played generally there. The southern area of Trees Golf-club produced by Indicate Streams. $49 to journey during perfect time.

You need to bust your Bridgestone Visit B330 series tennis balls upwards into a couple of distinct categories one which just in fact take a closer look at them for you to evaluate which is right for you. The particular Trip B330 and also B330-S are generally four-piece baseballs. Your smooth include, interior along with external top layer, as well as gradational central.

We performed on a 'life was imple'. the pace associated with play on the front 9 has been very slow. The audience looking at us all had been a pair of divots from the pace. Your current assumption is Nickent mainly because it had been, really got something to do with these products. In the case of my guess, it will be pretty easy for these, considering the production line and also the pedaling and also elements available as well as an easy task to purchase a lot more. Chinese people gov seems to be the other means about these things even though reporting in versus this and blaming our bodies for all your worlds problems..
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sistema Solar Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro